THE PRODUCT AND SERVICESOur Services are designed to help users and vendors to find websites (e.g. email address, telephone number) they seek. By using our Product, we allow you to find relevant network websites (“Platforms”). We operate as a search platform, and therefore most of the information it retrieves is not created or interfered directly by topbeautybrides.net, rather than retrieved from the web or from contribution of relevant data from other users and business partners.
Browse Singles in
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICEWe reserve the right (but we are under no obligation) to modify, correct, amend, enhance, improve, make any other changes to, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Product, Services or any portion of which (the “Changes”) with or without notice with no liability, at any time and for any reason, including without limitation any Changes which may be done automatically for the purpose of improving, enhancing or de-bugging versions of the Product or aspects of the Services. We will notify you of any material change via the Site or Services (including without limitation by sending you an email notification) by any other form prior to those material changes becoming effective. Otherwise, any other, non-material change, will be effective upon the “last updated” date stated at the top of these Terms. Your continued use of the Product or Services, following any such revisions, constitutes your complete and irrevocable acceptance of such Changes. If you do not agree with the new/modified Terms, your sole remedy is to discontinue using the Product and the Services and cancel your registration. Each time you use a topbeautybrides.net Product, you reaffirm your acceptance of the then-current Terms of Service. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms, you may discontinue using topbeautybrides.net Services.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND LICENSESubject to the terms and conditions of these Terms, we hereby grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, fully revocable license to download, install the Product and use the Services. Except as provided in this license, you may not (i) copy, distribute, modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based on the Product or Services; (ii) Access to data not intended for you, such as logging into a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (iii) Interfere with the Product’s or Services’ operation (or any portion of them) in any manner, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus or malicious code of any type; (iv) Delete or modify any attributions, legal notices or other proprietary designations or labels on the Product or Services, or on any third party material contained or otherwise available therein; or (v) use any data in an abusive or illegal manner. Any right that is not explicitly provided to you under these Terms is expressly reserved by us. As between you and us, we are the sole owners of the Product and the Services, including without limitation, all copyrights, patents, patent applications or other inventions, trademarks, trade secrets, databases and other intellectual property rights thereto, including all titles and intellectual property rights in and to the Product, Services and respective content (including that of any third party website which may be linked to or viewed in connection with the Services). These Terms grant you no rights to use such content except as allowed by such third party. The topbeautybrides.net name, logos, and other topbeautybrides.net related properties are trademarks of topbeautybrides.net. All other trademarks appearing on the Product or Services are trademarks of their respective owners.
MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORTWe are aiming at providing our users with the best support for our Services and to constantly improve them. We created different tools to help our users address frequently asked questions and additional technical and general support issues. Also, we test frequent updates, maintenance, error shooting and additional means in order to improve the Services. However, we do not undertake to keep operate any of the above, and we reserve the right to change, reduce, limit or terminate our maintenance and support efforts. You may use the Services solely for your personal and lawful purposes. You shall use our Services in complete accordance with the Terms, as amended from time to time, and only for the purposes stipulated in the Terms. You represent and warrant that all information and content that you submit upon the sign-in process (including information submitted from your social network account, if applicable) and all other content which is shared by you when using our Services, is accurate and truthful and that you will promptly update any information or content provided by you that subsequently becomes inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or false. By using the Services with respect to content which is uploaded or used by you (“Content”), you affirm, represent, and warrant that:
- (i) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize us to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to your Content in the manner contemplated by the Services and these Terms;
- (ii) you have the written consent, release, or permission of each identifiable individual person referenced in your Content to use their name, business profiles, etc. as part of the Services;
- (iii) the Content does not violate any applicable laws, including but not limited to applicable local laws and privacy and data collection laws.
LIMITATION OF USEYou may not use the Services in any manner that is or may be found by as, at our sole discretion as:
- (i) violating or infringing in any way upon the rights of others;
- (ii) unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, or otherwise objectionable;
- (iii) encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal or civil offense;
- (iv) gives rise to civil liability;
- (v) collect content or information, or otherwise access the Services using any automated means (such as bots or scrapers) without our prior permission;
- (vi) access topbeautybrides.net servers and Services through unauthorized means, such as unlicensed software clients;
- (vii) violates any applicable local, state, federal or international law, ordinance including any regulations requirements, procedures or policies in force from time to time, or any right of any third party, including without limitation, any right of privacy or publicity.
TERMINATIONWe reserve the right to terminate your access to the Product or Services for any reason, including, without limitation, if we have good reason to believe your use to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by you of the Terms (either directly or through breach of any other terms and conditions or operating rules applicable to you). We may, but shall be under no obligation to, provide you a warning prior to termination of your use of the Product or Services. All provisions which according to their nature shall survive in order to give effect to their meaning, shall survive any expiration or termination of this agreement, including without limitation all of your representations, warranties and indemnification obligations.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTYYOUR USE OF THE PRODUCT OR SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY. topbeautybrides.net SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNLESS SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION. WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS AND VENDORS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (I) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, SECURITY, USEFULNESS, INTEROPERABILITY, OR CONTENT OF THE SERVICES; AND (II) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. topbeautybrides.net PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE PRODUCT OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE PRODUCT OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. topbeautybrides.net PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE PRODUCT OR SERVICES OR RELATED DOCUMENTATION IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. WE PROVIDE THE SERVICES ON A COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE BASIS AND DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT USERS WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE topbeautybrides.net SERVICES AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF THEIR CHOOSING, OR THAT WE WILL HAVE ADEQUATE CAPACITY FOR THE SERVICES AS A WHOLE. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by the Services, including without limitation as a result of any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence, or under any other cause of action. topbeautybrides.net does not warrant or guarantee that all versions shall be provided with similar grades and levels of service, features, functionality and the ability to use the service. topbeautybrides.net does not warrant or guarantee that (i) any program or portion of the Services will be free of infection by viruses, worms, trojan horses or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties; or (ii) the functions or services performed by the Product will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected. It is your sole responsibility to isolate the information, execute anti-contamination software and otherwise take steps to ensure that software or other information obtained from the Services or other users, if contaminated or infected, will not damage your information or system.
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTSNotification: we respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, terminate the Services (or a portion of them) and/or access to the Site or Services to users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your date or work is the subject of copyright infringement and/or a trademark infringement and appears on the Site or Services, please send us a proper notification or request for removal at YourEmail together with the following information:
- (a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- (b) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- (c) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- (d) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- (e) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- (f) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- (a) A physical or electronic signature of the user.
- (b) Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- (c) A statement under penalty of perjury that the user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- (d) The user’s name, address, and telephone number.